The activities for the week and team requirements for each event are below. Each team must be able to field the required number of people per event. For each event, a majority of the individuals participating must be current active students.
Monday, October 22
Corn Hole Tournament
Grassy Knoll (Rain location – Ballroom)
2 people per team
Tuesday, October 23
Events include Dizzy Izzy, Saltine Whistle, 3 Legged Race and 100 Yard Dash
Minimum of 3 people per team and a maximum of 9; if you have less than 9 participants then other players will have to complete in more than one portion of the relay race
Wednesday, October 24
Tech Center Ballroom
Maximum of 4 people per team
Thursday, October 25
Fooseball and Pool Tournament
Tech Center Game Room and Student Activities Room
2 people per fooseball team and 1 person per pool tournament
Friday, October 26
Events include Belly Flop Competition, Frozen T-shirt Relay and Spoon Dive
Minimum of 6 people per team
Winners will be announced during men’s basketball halftime and the team’s name will be put on a plaque that will be hung in the Student Activities Center.
Sign up by completing the form below and returning it to the Dean of Students Office in Orndorff Room 3401 by October 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm.
CAMPUS CUP REGISTRATION SHEET [Snippet Error: This file has been deleted.]
Point System Break Down:
- Participation – 5 points
- 3rd place for an event- 8 points
- 2nd place for an event – 10 points
- 1st place for an event- 12 points
- Attending the Rice Lecture – 15 points
- Attending the State of Tech Address – 20 points
- Additional points will also be awarded for having faculty and staff involvement on the teams (Resident Assistants, Tech Center Staff, and Campus Life Staff do not count).
- Extra points if you get the Campus CEO or the Dean’s to participate on your team.
Please contact Jenn Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.